This is bread time!
Exactly! This year is a big time for bread and all different types of pastries. Let’s call it BREAD YEAR 2020.
I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t be baking bread this year. The quarantine is go-time for all home bakers around the World.
Also, I was productive with my first bread recipes, but I have to say I am not consuming bread too often as I know myself and I would eat the whole loaf by myself. I just love bread and bread loves me. 🙂
Only one bread which I buy every week is super healthy fitness thin Rye bread from Biona. It’s tasty and with good nutrition.
Although I am trying not to eat bread too often, I really enjoy zucchini bread with cheese. This recipe is old and I make it always when I have some zucchini leftovers in my fridge. It’s just effective to use all veggies and not throw them into the bin, just because I didn’t use them all.
This bread is suitable for a low-carb diet and healthier diets as one slice of this bread have only 190 kcal. It’s also great as a snack with avocado or hummus.
How to storage zucchini bread
My recommendation is to put the bread into the container and leave it in the fridge for a few days. The bread can get dry if you leave it outside.
Try more delicious low carbs recipes:
Healthy zucchini bread with cheese
- 120 ml Oat milk any non-diary milk
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- 250 g Spelt flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 150 g Cheese grated
- 1 medium Zucchini
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonara soda
- Preheat oven to 170 C° and line loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk milk, lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside for few minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- When buttermilk is done, combine the mixture with eggs, cheese and zucchini.
- Slowly stir all ingredients together.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf tin and sprinkle with nuts or seeds.
- Bake 1 hour or until bread is golden and bake inside.
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.