This is easy and so healthy!
It’s been one month since I started to cook and eat a little bit healthier and this recipe is just so perfect for everyone who wants to have just something healthy.
I love chickpeas so it’s easy for me to eat it all, especially a hummus is something that I can’t resist.
I don’t know how about you, but I need some snacks before and also my workout. I believe that all bodies need a fuel before exercise and also during the workout. I call it water! When the car is running out of the fuel we need to take it to the petrol station, right? When ours bodies are running out of energy during the workout, we need also fuel and that’s water. The same is for snacks. We all like it and actually snacks make us eat less If we know how to be snacking healthy. I know it’s not easy as we have all the crisps and chocolate snacks around us, but I believe that once you start healthy lifestyle, you will make your own snacks.
I think chickpeas are a great option for healthy snacking. You can always grab some hummus from the shop and carrots. Easy and healthy.
Spicy chickpeas with cauliflower
- 1 tin Chickpeas 400g
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- 1,5 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chilli pepper
- Choped almonds and seeds Use sesame seeds or pumkin
- 60 g Yoghurt (greek or dairy-free)
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 glove Garlic (mashed)
- Salt and chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 190 C° and line baking tin with baking paper.
- Dry chickpeas with paper towel or towel and place it into the bowl. Cut up the cauliflower and add small florets into the bowl together with chickpeas.
- Toss with spices, salt and pepper and olive oil. Combine well.
- Place chickpeas and cauliflower over the baking tray and roast for 30 mins or until golden.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Serve warm and drizzle with yogurt dressing.
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.