There is nothing better than chocolate treat after a long day. Let me share one really easy recipe which is so rich in the taste and so low in calories! If you are a lover of dark chocolate, you will love this recipe. I love chocolate and be honest I am absolutely fine to eat all chocolate bar so this recipe was heaven for me.
KETO AND CHOCOLATE
Maybe you are wondering how is it possible that I am posting the recipe which is containing chocolate. You would be surprised but also KETO is including some chocolate tricks, which will allow you to enjoy some chocolate desserts. Although for this recipe, I used only RAW 100% cocoa powder you can find tons of the low-carbs recipes with chocolate.
However, choose only quality dark chocolate that contains a minimum of 70% cocoa. Another option is chocolate with sweeteners, but mostly these kinds of sugar-free chocolates containing maltitol which is not suitable for low- carb diets. I am obsessed with Stevia Chocolate. Stevia is natural sweetener and I really enjoy the taste. Check chocolate donuts recipe where I used sugar-free chocolate sweetened with stevia.
Cocoa Powder: As I said you will need cocoa powder. I used RAW 100% cocoa powder which the best way how to make a delicious dessert.
Sweetener: I have to say I’ve always used Xylitol for my baking, but I am sure any different sweeteners as Erythritol, Yacon Syrup or Stevia would be suitable.
Coconut oil: 100% Pure coconut oil
HOW TO PREPARE THIS RECIPE
It is really easy and I am sure you can prepare it also for your kids a treat. I found it super rich so one small bar was enough for me. As first you need to prepare the chocolate base with soft cream cheese and cocoa powder and the second part is chocolate topping. The all preparing takes more or less 30 minutes.
MORE CHOCOLATE RECIPES ON THIS BLOG
Rich Chocolate bars
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil melted
- 6 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Xylitol or another sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Vanila extract
- 180 g Butter
- 200 g Soft cream cheese I used Philladelphia
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 cups Xylitol or another sweetener
- Melted butter in the pan.
- When the butter is melted slowly add cream cheese. Take the spoon or fork and mash the cream cheese. Add vanilla extract and turn off the heat.
- Let's get ready the dry ingredients. Mix cocoa powder with sweetener.
- Add butter and cream cheese combination to the bowl with mixed cocoa and sweetener. Mix all ingredients property with a hand mixer on the lower speed.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan or container. I used a middle size glass pan.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together. Don't forget that coconut oil is melted.
- After 20 minutes get the dessert out from the freezer and pour chocolate topping on the top of the base.
- Put the dessert into the fridge for one hour or until chocolate topping is harder.
- Cut on small pieces and enjoy the chocolate taste.