I am a morning person and I don’t know anything better than celebrating my Saturday or lazy Sunday with delicious and sweet breakfast. Even when I am not a big fan of warm sweet meals I absolutely love pancakes. Be honest I can have them every single day and I don’t mind to try all combinations as the topping.
This pancakes recipe is one of my favorite. It’s low-carb and super easy so o you can jump back to the bad with tons of dedications pancakes. No regrets!
Maybe you are asking what kind of protein I used. I have to say I don’t what protein is good or bad but I like proteins from Bulk powders. I think you can find flavor or type of protein which are suitable for you. I used a peanut butter flavor and it was still pretty delicious.
- 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 3 tbsp Protein powder
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Mix all main ingredients together (except coconut oil, fruits, Greek yogurt, and syrup. These ingredients are for decorating and topping).
- Blend all ingredients until the dough is smooth.
- Heat a pan and add a little bit of coconut oil as we don't want to be pancakes stick with a pan. You can use a nonstick griddle. Make small circles around 1/4 cup per pancake. Feel free to sprinkle pancakes with fruit or chocolate.
- Flip the pancake when the edges look dry and brown. Cook another 2 minutes.
- Serve with fruits, maple syrup or anything you like.
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.