I love Italy! I think everyone who knows me well could tell you how much I love Rome and Italian culture. Actually, I had some life-changing thoughts to move to Italy, but it has never happened at some point, but I love that country a lot.
I am sure you will agree when I say, that pasta in Italy taste just differently. It so delicious and the structure of the pasta is just perfect! Not overcooked, but also not hard to bite. I have never made a pasta dish that could taste the same as I had in Italy. Probably they just keep some better and traditional cooking skills. I should mention an amazing Instagram account where Italian grandmas are making pasta. Check @pastagrannies!
This recipe is super easy and not too heavy, so it can be the perfect dish during hot summer days. In the case that you would like to try more light recipes, you can check Quinoa&beans salad with maple syrup or
I am not really sure if Italians like pasta salads or if it’s some later recipe idea from Europe, because I think traditional Italian dishes can be changed quite a lot. We all know pineapple on pizza, right?
Try more delicious easy recipes:
Light pasta salad
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 100 g Mushrooms Sliced
- 250 g Gluten-free pasta
- Bunch Spinach Chopped
- Cherry tomatoes
- In a large saucepan add pasta into boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes. Don't overcook pasta! Cook according to package directions!
- Slice mushrooms and steam them for 10 – 12 minutes or until they are soft.
- Chop spinach and cherry tomatoes and add them to the large bowl. Gently stir and once the pasta and mushrooms are cooked, add them to the bowl together with spinach and tomatoes.
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper or seasoning.
- Stir together and leave the salad in the fridge.
- Serve cold. Enjoy 🙂
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.