We already know that breakfast is mostly described as the most important meal of the day and not only because it’s the first meal of the day after hours of body’s hard work during sleep, but also because the breakfast can basically change our all day. I believe that with good breakfast our day is more productive, happier and healthier.
I am a person who can’t leave the house without a full and satisfying breakfast. If you have the same the miracle morning routine you should try this recipe, because it will save your time and it’s so delicious.
There is one beautiful and classic fact about breakfast and that’s that we should eat breakfast like the kings. The breakfast is starting fuel for our bodies, but also it’s sustenance and energy for all day and that’s a reason why you should consider a choice with your breakfast.
I love mornings and I can’t leave the house without my first meal what mostly is some fat-free yoghurt with fruit and nuts or granola, but I am more than happy to change my breakfast from time to time.
Benefits of good breakfast
Let me tell you why we all should to eat breakfast.
- Energy booster: After 12 hours without food and after sleep when your body is regenerating it is good to boost your energy.
- Vitamins, minerals and nutrients: You reach day’s total vitamins and minerals intake easily.
- Weight controlling
- Boosting your mood
- Making better food choices
How to store overnight oat
In the fridge: The overnight porridge can stay in a fridge for days. Keep container or jar properly closed and you can enjoy it another day.
More lovely breakfast recipes
Healthy Chocolate-peanut butter overnight oat
- 60 g Oats
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 10 g Fat-free yoghurt
- 80 ml Almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Honey/Maple syrup
- extra Topping: almonds, chocolate, fruit, granola
- Get ready jars and topping.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients and combine well.
- Pour prepared oat mixture into the jars and make layer with fruit or granola.
- Close the jars and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy morning breakfast with some extra toping.
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.