One of the easiest buttercream you can make. If you are making some of my recipes, you can try my vegan oreo cake.
I am not a big fan of super sugary creams and I think because this cream is containing oreo cookies, there is no need to add tons of sugar.
To keep this recipe fully Vegan use plant butter and scrub off oreo filling. If you don’t mind dairy, you can use cream from cookies but in this case, add less sugar.
Make this oreo cake recipe.
- Stand mixer
- 400 g Vegan butter
- 400 g Icing sugar
- 4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Non-dairy milk I used oat milk
- 20 Oreo cookies Without filling
- Remove filling from oreo cookies and blend or crush them into the crumb.
- In the bowl or stand mixer cream the butter on medium speed until the butter is creamy and fluffy. It can take 5 minutes or longer. Slowly add powdered sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it on medium speed for another 2 minutes or until it's creamy and without lumps.
- Add Oreo crumbs and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Spread over the cake.
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.