Italians are so lucky! They invited pasta, pizza and shared it with the World!
I can’t imagine my life without knowing pasta and cheese. Definitely, I am a bigger fan of pasta than pizza. Probably because I was overeating pizza during my first jobs experiences in Pizzerias, I can skip pizza. But what I can’t skip is pasta. I love baked pasta, lasagna, pasta bolognese, carbonara or
I can’t take you to Italy, but what I can do is show you one cheesy pasta recipe. It’s easy, quick, super tasty, and as a bonus, it’s healthier.
Can be cheese pasta healthier?
There is always the question “Is pasta healthy“? My answer i “Yes”! It can be healthy and good for your body. I believe that food can be tasty and healthier, even fast food. Yes, you can read it right! If you choose the right products, recipes and you set a healthy mindset, you can enjoy every dish and knowing that it’s good for you. Try to buy quality, organic products and keep portions smaller and you can still enjoy every meal. Also, you can find an unbelievable amount of healthy fast food recipes online.
I made sauce that contains dairy but for the Vegan diet switch all cheese, milk for non-dairy options. The measure will be the same and probably taste better.
I like pasta not only because of the taste, but it’s just super easy to make it! Let’s be honest, but we all are lazy sometimes, and even if we enjoy cooking, we need something pretty quick and easy, and pasta is the right choice. You can find so many amazing recipes that are easy and still tasty.
Try more delicious easy recipes:
Healthy spinach frittata with potatoes and goat cheese
Quinoa&beans salad with maple syrup dressing/VEGAN
- 150 g Pasta or macaroni
- 300 g Broccoli
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 medium Onion
- 30 g Plain flour
- 500 ml Almond milk/ milk
- 60 g Spinach
- 70 g Cheddar cheese Grated
- 30 g Parmesan Grated
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet. Add a little bit of salt into the boiling water.
- Cook broccoli until it's soft and drain with pasta.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add oil, onion, and garlic. Cook for 7 minutes or until it's brownish.
- Add flour and mustard and whisk slowly.
- Add milk and keep whisking a mixture until it's smooth.
- Once a sauce is smooth add pasta and broccoli, parmesan and half of the grated cheese ( keep the rest for cheesy top).
- If you don't have a heatproof pan, transfer pasta into a heatproof dish.
- Preheat oven to 170C°.
- Place pasta into the oven or grill, and leave it to bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and seasoning.
- Serve warm.
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.