proAs we know the breakfast is mostly described as the most important meal of the day and it’s not only because it’s the first food after long break.
There is one beautiful and classic fact about breakfast and that’s that we should eat breakfast like the kings. The breakfast is starting fuel for our bodies, but also it’s sustenance and energy for all day.
I love mornings and I can’t leave the house without my first meal what mostly is some fat-free yoghurt with fruit and nuts or granola, but I am more than happy to change my breakfast from time to time.
Benefits of good breakfast
Let me tell you why we all should to eat breakfast.
- Energy booster: After 12 hours without food and after sleep when your body is regenerating it is good to boost your energy.
- Vitamins, minerals and nutrients: You reach day’s total vitamins and minerals intake easily.
- Weight controlling
- Boosting your mood
- Making better food choices
How to store ovenight oat
In the fridge: The overnig porridge can stay in a fridge for days. Keep container or jar propery closed and you can enjoy it another days.
Healthy Chocolate-peanut butter overnight oat
- 60 g Oats
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 10 g Fat-free yoghurt
- 80 ml Almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Honey/Maple syrup
- extra Topping: almonds, chocolate, fruit, granola
- Get ready jars and topping.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients and combine well.
- Pour prepared oat mixture into the jars and make layer with fruit or granola.
- Close the jars and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy morning breakfast with some extra toping.
Did you make my recipes?
How it turned out for you? Tag me on @foodieglam and use #foodieglam with photos of your cooking.