I love brownies!
Not only because of the rich taste of chocolate but also because there are so many ways how to make delicious brownies. Let me show you one of my favourites options. What would you say on brownies made from black beans?
Because of my sweet tooth, I plan my desserts and trying to keep them healthier and without sugar. I am not on any specific diet, but I think sugar is not something that I should eat too often. Probably, If I would eat everything that I want, It wouldn’t be the best idea at all. Also, It’s interesting to try new ingredients that are not too typical for desserts. Who would say that black bean will be a great ingredient for brownies or cake. This black beans recipe is my favourite I make it always when I am craving for something sweet with good nutrition.
Let’s have a little talk about black beans. I have to admit that as a child I wasn’t a big fan of beans at all, but during the last few years I found out that the beans are so beneficial for us and can taste great. You can try my delicious quinoa and beans salad .
- Keepin your bones healthy
- Black beans are high in protein and fibre
- Keeping your blood pressure lower
- Good for diabetes
- Preventing cancer
- Good for healthy digestion
- Helper with weight loss
How to store brownies
Freezer: If you would like to store some leftovers in a freezer, you can put them into a container and keep them for one month in the freezer. You can always warm the brownies in the microwave.
Fridge: Keep some brownies inside the fridge for a few days. Make sure that you put them inside an airtight container.
Healthy black bean Brownies
- 1 can Black beans
- 80 g Honey
- 70 g Coconut oil melted
- 25 g Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- extra Chocolate chips
- extra Peanut butter
- extra Nuts
- Preheat oven to 170 C° and grease baking pan (8×8 inches).
- Put beans, coconut oil, honey into a blender or food processor and combine.
- Add some cocoa powder, eggs, baking powder, vanilla and blend it until it's smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and sprinkle extra chocolate chips, peanut butter and nuts on a top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brownies are soft but done inside.
- Cool it down and enjoy!